Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bathroom remodel Days 14-16


Friday (day 14) Terry got all cleaned up for his first day at his new job. When he got home we got yummy drinks at Starbucks (Peppermint Mocha for me). That evening we went to Home Depot and got some more plumbing parts. I worked on taping sheetrock and did some research on how to install a toilet.




Saturday morning we took the dogs to the DP (Dog Park). They were very content for the rest of the day. Most of Saturday afternoon was spent picking up more parts and pieces. We picked up the vanity, mirror and countertop we ordered. Terry also got the water hooked up for the bathtub while I continued to tape the sheetrock.
























WATER!!!



On Sunday (Day 16), Terry got the line stubbed in for the toilet and also fixed the leaks in the tub lines. I spent more time on the sheetrock. In the evening we hit the YMCA for showers to get cleaned up for going to work on Monday. It won't be too much longer before we can shower at home.




















I'm getting holes cut into the hardibacker for the tub faucet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Terry - Your place looks great! I like the plants after one year. Chad Durand