So, blogging went by the wayside mid-kitchen remodel. Once, the kitchen was done we were too busy enjoying it that I never took the time to clean it all up again to take after photos, but here a a few. I can't believe that this time last year we were dealing with a demolished kitchen and doing dishes in the bathtub. Now that we've been living with it completed for about 7 months, I'm still amazed at how great it turned out and that we did it on budget (or a smidge over).
Bianco Antico granite, bead board backsplash
Elkay sink, Delta Faucet
Kenmore dishwasher, original upper cabinets, new lower cabinets made to match, Benjamin Moore 'Green Tea' wall paint color, Benjamin Moore 'Simply White' cabinet & trim color
Samsung fridge, Kenmore range, Faber hood, original fir floors
I will update this post with more details in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment